Saturday 19 April 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Hi everyone. Well I've been tagged by my friend Hels and this means I have to think of seven things about me and share them with you. Well after lots of thought here it goes........

1. I am a scorpio and was born in the year of the Rat what a combination!!!

2. I love Indian food and my husband's family are from Burma. He has been eating curry all his life and is a great cook. Thanks Peter.

3. I love rubber stamping. Have only been stamping about 2/3 years I suppose but this past year have been introduced to so many different techniques using distress inks, alcohol inks -im addicted -thanks Hels.

4. Blue is my favourite colour and we have just finished painting our kitchen blue.

5. I love playdough. I work as a pre-school assistant and love making things with it.

6. I love patchwork but unfortunately don't have as much time to sew as I would like.

7. I love dogs. I have a cocker spaniel called Dukie and he is soooooo cute.

Well thats my seven random facts. Now I have to tag five people and they are

Claire
CraftyJen
Mezza
Karen
Tinkerbell

Bye for now. Love Rachel xx

No comments: