Saturday 19 April 2008

"Anything blue" Fat Book Page Challenge




Have made two pages for this challenge. I love blue its my favourite colour. For one used some of my friend Linda's fish stamps -I love these stamps the picture doesn't do justice to the detail on them. She has a gorgeous range of stamps at www.theartisticstamper.com have a look. Used different blue inkpads and glossy accents on the fish. Finally added some glitter -I do love glitter just that little bit of sparkle!!! On the second page I used a Hobby Art stamp "Floral border"and coloured flowers in with aquatone pens diluting then with a little water and when dry applied glossy accents to make them stand out a little.





2 comments:

made by fifi said...

more fab pages xx

Ann said...

Stunning - love the colours Rachel xxx