Sunday 4 April 2010

Floral Theme


Over the years I confess I have added quite a few rubber stamps to my collection. One of these is this Hero Arts stamp. It is one of their design block stamps. I have joined a skinny swap (pages 3" x 5"). This time the book is landscape and I thought this stamp would work well for this. Used Papermania paper from their Capsule Collection Aqua pack as background and stamped image in Versafine black ink. Highlighted some parts with gel pens and added some glossy accents and gems.

4 comments:

Helen said...

What a fab stamp! Love your skinny page!

AngelaC said...

Gorgeous stamp Rachel - and fantastic skinny!

Unknown said...

LOVE this Rachel ... so sorry I did n't get to see you at Ally Pally ... it has been ages ... hopefully next time X

Gillian said...

Fab stamp Rachel, love the way you have used it and added the extra touches xx