Monday 17 August 2009

Fat Book Pages



Have made some fat book pages for a swap. The theme is "Pets". Best Friends is a stamp by Judith, Daisy Cat by Hero Arts and "My Faithful Friend" by Crafty Individuals. I recently went on a crafting day out with a friend to The Craft Barn in Lingfield. A beautiful place with all the craft goodies you could wish for, a tea shop nearby and a small shop with loads of goodies in where I found these fishbone and pet charms. I just love tea shops, remind me of the old days time to sit down, have a cuppa and watch the world go by........ (smile)

2 comments:

margaret said...

These pages are beautful Rachel. Love the doggies.xx

kay said...

lol. that cat is fabulous hun. he looks so smug , like the proverbial cat who got the cream.Lovely work hun, as usual.