Monday 22 June 2009

K is for Kaleidacolor inkpad


I find brayering difficult and decided to have another try using Kaleidacolor inkpad. The inkpad I used has five shades of blue and is called "Blue Breeze". Tried different types of card, achieved stripey effect but then experimented on glossy card. Was pleased with the effect because kept going over the card with the brayer and the colours merged together better. I love this Molly stamp and she is one of my favourite stamps. I think she is day dreaming wonder what she is thinking? Decided to use some metal embellishments "Dream" and a key. "Key to my dreams".

3 comments:

kay said...

eemmmmm panting here rach. she is gorgeous

margaret said...

This tag is stunning hun. The brayering works well in this way. I looooove her.

Linda said...

Beautiful tag Sis :)