Tuesday 6 January 2009

Sunday Stampers Challenges



Happy New Year everyone. For Christmas I treated myself to a beautiful harlequin rose stamp from Elusive Images on the Graphicus website. Have used this for two Sunday Stampers challenges. The first challenge was to include black and gold. I made an atc and stamped the image on gold card using black stazon inkpad.

Second challenge was to include favourite things. I love roses, love my new rose stamp and love my aquatone sticks. Stamped the image on cream card then coloured in using aquatone sticks. Added a rose embellishment.

5 comments:

shaz earl said...

Both are gorgeous Rachel xx

Phree said...

Gorgeous ATC and card, love that stamp!

Andrea said...

these are wonderful Rachel x

Hels Sheridan said...

both of these are heavenly Rachel, thanks for joining in hun xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and ATC Rachel! x