Thursday 30 October 2008

In my pocket there is snow



This week the challenge was to include snow in your pocket. Has been an unusual week with snow falling in October in London. Last time this happened apparently was in 1934. Well so far in Carshalton we havent had any snow but it has been very cold. I decided to use some paper for my pocket background from the My Mind's Eye range. They have some gorgeous papers and I covered the front of my pocket with a page from Frost Signature Christmas. Used some embellishments from a matching festive accessory sheet. Just love the pale colours and snowflakes incorporated on this. Inside the pocket used a paper from the same range called Winter Blue Dots. The stamped images are a snowflake by Inkadinkado and sentiment by Hero Arts. I stamped them in black inkpad and added holographic embossing powder. Added a collage effect with some smaller pieces of paper, jewel brads and silver snowflakes.

7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous pocket Rachel love the way you have used 2 brads to form the clasp xx

Andrea said...

what a beautiful pocket and great detail x

CraftyC said...

Your pocket is beautiful, I love the colours!
Clairex

Hels Sheridan said...

Ooooh, this is GORGEOUS Rachel, loving the colours and design hun...thanks for joining in xx

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful pocket Rachel XXX

June said...

A beautiful pocket
June x

Linda said...

Love this pocket sis :)