Thursday 23 October 2008

Birthday Folder


This week I have been trying to get organised and use up some of those craft bits and pieces that you think ohhh that will come in useful, put away and can never find when you need it!!! Well thats the theory anyway whether I will be able to put it into practise is another question. I have covered a chipboard folder with an assortment of papers and decided to use Tim Holtz Mona Lisa stamp on a piece of stampbord I have been saving. Well to be honest made a mess up on it, sanded it down and coloured it again with colorbox inkpad. Stamped image in black stazon inkpad. It has a distressed look when you are close to it and I am pleased with it. Added a flower embellishment. I love different shades of blue. Well the idea is that I will keep all my birthday dates in it and will be organised.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Looks great Rachel xx