Saturday 13 September 2008

Tags



Have made some tags which include a quote or saying. The first tag has a smaller tag on top with a Hampton Art stamp "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life" Underneath this tag on the larger tag I have stamped a beautiful image from Rubber Stampede. I have recently bought a selection of Innovative stamps and one of the sayings is "Treat your friends as you do your pictures and place them in their best light" . On another tag have used "Stamping is an addiction and a therapy all rolled into one!" this is so true!! To be honest dont know where I found the background papers but they were carefully hidden in my craft stash. On the last tag I used a favourite stamp by Serendipity Stamps "The earth laughs in flowers".

8 comments:

Ed said...

I love them all - the word stamps are to die for !!! I want them all :-)

Phree said...

Love your tags, that stamp with the girl's face is gorgous.

Shazza said...

these are all gorgeous Rachel, I love the stamps you have used
Shazza
x

Minxy said...

Lovely tags hun, i reciently got the girl stamp too, its fab isn't it.xx

Angie C said...

Great tags Rachel and love the stamps you have used

Anonymous said...

Your tags are stunning Rachel! xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

These are beautiful :)
Anne x

Linda said...

Ooooooh beautiful tags sis :)