Monday 22 September 2008

In my Pocket Challenge



This week the In my Pocket Challenge was to include a bottle cap. Now I am sure I have a supply of bottle caps somewhere but where???? Thankfully found one and decided to use my pierrot Paperartsy stamp. Covered inside of my pocket with K& Co striped paper and added stamped image and flourishes using Versamark black inkpad. Edged with black Adirondack paint dabber. Stamped pierrot face onto white card, tinted image with faint walnut distress inkpad, cut to size of bottle cap and added glossy accents.

8 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful pocket Sis :)

Carol said...

tHAT IS SOOO GORGEOUS

Hope all's well
TFS
TC:)

Angie C said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous Rachel :-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous Pocket Rach, thanks for joinin in hun xx

Heather Robinson said...

Oh what a marvelous feel to this tag and pocket. So glad you managed to find a bottle cap. It adds such an interesting element!!

Andrea said...

this is just fabby Rachel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pocket Rachel! xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This is fab
Anne x