Hi everyone. Well this week the Sunday Stampers Challenge is to include "wine". Well my ideal way to spend a summer's evening would be sitting on the river bank with a nice glass of white wine watching the world go by. Have been trying brayering again and used Adirondack wildflower inkpad to create background. Then used Clarity stamp image. Decided to make a tag and mounted image on black then white card to make a picture frame. My ideal setting. Then stamped sentiment and embossed in gold and stamped some wine bottles.
Have been tagged again by my friend Nicky and have to list seven facts about me. Oh my what can I say????
1. My favourite holiday destination is the Greek Islands I just love greek salad and that relaxed way of life sheer bliss.
2. When I left school I worked in a bank for about 10 years as an audio typist.
3. I failed my GCE needlework -sewed the wrong sleeve in the wrong armhole, had to rip it and ended up adding a patch!!!!! but now love patchwork lol
4. My parents come from Co Cork in Ireland and I have a soft spot for that part of the world but apparently my ancestors originally came from France.
5. I love smoked salmon, cream cheese and bagels delicious.
6. Can play the piano and passed Grade 5 but really out of practice now.
7. Can swim just about but prefer to keep my feet on the bottom of the pool!!!!!
Have a lovely weekend everyone.