Friday 2 May 2008

Crafty Chicks May Challenges













Hi everyone. Have joined the Crafty Chicks and every month we have a challenge set to make a card, fat book page and atc. For May our challenges were to make a silhouette card, fat book page for the zodiac sign Gemini including ribbon and a cat atc. For my silhouette card used Clarity stamp I just love black and white. Decided to keep to black and white for my fat book page as well and have just bought some zodiac inchie stamps from Tanda stamps. Thought I would try and make a waterfall page. You just pull the tag at the bottom and four images flip over. Finally atc love this Funstamps stamp called "Cherry Dreaming" and just coloured in her blanket with aquatone pen. Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend.




































3 comments:

made by fifi said...

gorgeous cards rachel - love the last one x

Linda said...

WOW sis, these are gorgeous, love them :)

Kazza said...

Gorgeous Rachel, I love the cat :O)